MULTIEYE LEA Video Management System
The MULTIEYE LEA video management system is a complete video surveillance platform, specially developed for police, intelligence, special forces and other government organisations, consisting of mobile video recorders with LTE transmission, proxy servers with central recording, configuration and administration servers as well as mobile and stationary query stations.
Outstanding features of the system are the central equipment management, administration, and operation-specific configuration and combination of mobile recorders, LTE routers, video cameras and VPN settings via predefined presets.
The user rights for live access and subsequent evaluation of the video data are also centrally administered and remotely configured. In other words, the entire configuration and administration of the systems and query stations used are remotely initialized at the push of a button. The emergency services no longer need to deal with IP addresses and configuration details of devices and components – they can concentrate fully on the operation. If the LTE connection is not available, all settings can also be made locally. In order to be able to use the available bandwidth even with a limited mobile phone connection in larger operations with several live viewers, the control center acts as a proxy for all video streams, which only have to be retrieved once from the mobile system in use, regardless of the number of viewers.
With our system complete operation scenarios can be covered. Equipment requirements and deployments can be planned in advance via the clearly laid out web pages. At the same time, the website provides an overview of all deployments with the corresponding records, whereby access to the stored data is logged. In addition, it is possible to integrate further software and hardware modules and tools from MULTIEYE, such as IO Server, license plate and face recognition and VCA video analysis.
The MULTIEYE LEA video management system includes the following outstanding features
- Access management and logging of event-related records
- Inventory management of used cameras and recorders and web-based recorder pre-configuration
- Proxy server for mobile connected recorders (only one stream despite several viewers)
- Central storage server as recording buffer and archive
- User administration with and without Active Directory connection
- Remote control of all processes including recording type and duration
- Highest availability and reliability through redundant servers and transmission paths
- Highly encrypted transmission through special routers and firewalls via VPN networks
- Existing MULTIEYE video recorders can be used in a new LEA system at any time through software upgrade